High-resolution Digimatic Measuring Unit by Mitutoyo
Providing low and constant measuring force for high-accuracy inspection of delicate work pieces
Ideal for measuring the thickness or height of a work piece that can be easily affected by the measuring force
- With a measuring force of only 0.01N, the Litematic is ideal for measuring easily deformed work pieces or high-accuracy components.
- For work pieces for which 0.01N is insufficient, either the 0.15N or 1N model is recommended.
- The spindle is motor-driven and stops when the contact point touches the work piece. From then on, the maximum, minimum, or difference value can be measured using a constant measuring force.
- High resolution down to 0.01μm and a wide 50mm measurement range. The use of a low thermal-expansion material for the spindle and ceramic for the measuring table minimizes the effect of temperature variation during use. The unit is rust-free, simplifying maintenance and management.
Separate type VL-50S-B
- Because the measuring unit and the display unit are separate, they can be integrated into the user's measurement system. An optional dedicated stand is also available.