Sutton Tools Heavy Duty Cobalt jobber drills are industrial quality for drilling materials that have high hardness and tensile strength such as cast iron, bronze, hardened steel & stainless steel. These drill bits feature a thick core for increased rigidity in hard materials.
- 135° split point (drills > 2mm & 3/32) enables accurate positioning and less drilling pressure
- Thick core for increased rigidity in hard materials
- Precision engineered parallel shank for accurate hole size
- Made from HSS Co. The 5% cobalt formula improves abrasive & heat resistance, for increased strength at higher cutting temperatures
- Colour Tempered surface finish enables identification of cobalt tool material